CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kiss and Tell - Shannon Tweed

TITLE: Kiss and Tell

AUTHOR: Shannon Tweed

SUMMARY: "By the time I was 24, I was pretty jaded--I thought I''d seen and done it all. Then I met Gene. My life is divided into two sections: PG (well... maybe R) and AG (after Gene)." Shannon Tweed--model, actress, - From Publisher

REVIEW: Tweed bares all (and in the case of some of the pictures I mean literally) in this humorous and exposing biography.

I enjoy the show Family Jewels I find the various antics that the family goes through humorous and the interviews with Nick (their son & oldest child) are always a sure bet for some laughter. This book was a really in-depth look into Shannon's life. I loved the way she wrote her childhood, which was funny but informative without getting stuck on the small details. After reading it I feel like I know lots about her childhood but it didn't take 300 pages to get there. Her days in the Mansion with Hef was insane. I never knew she was actually one of Hef's girlfriends and while I've watched the Playboy Bunnies Reality TV show I got more info from this book. Life at the Mansion is definitely in its own genre.

Some of my favorite portions of the book was when Gene entered her life. Those two amuse me. And again, I learned so much about him and their life, which is really the point in reading biographies.

All around I thoroughly enjoyed this bare all biography.

RATING: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: