CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

All Things Lead Back to a Blonde

I am a fan of Joss Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It was never about the supernatural or paranormal aspect of the show that I loved but rather the characters. Buffy Summers was one of those layered and flawed characters that stole my heart and still owns pieces of it. She's my favorite sort of hero and I often find myself placing her in various television shows and movies or using her as a bench mark.

When it comes to reading books I find the characters I love the most are the ones that remind me of my favorite blonde Slayer. It's a common theme with me and got me wondering if there are other readers out there that relate to this?

Is there a character that you just love so much that you often find yourself figuring out ways to add them into a 'verse they don't belong in or relating to characters through another character?

No comments: