CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Awards!



Won this award from both Jessica at A Great Read & JAD at Cafe' Pearl Thank you!

Now as per the instructions on her blog, I pass this onto 15 other bloggers and then they do the same. Then they can go ahead and share 7 things about themselves.

1. Prophecy Girl
2. On The Edge
3. Margaret
4. Melissa
5. Jess
6. Katie
7. Leelou
8. Allison
9. Heidenkin
10. Crystal
11. Linda
12. Nocturn
13. AJ Hampton
14. Dana
15. Jules

Seven Things About Me:
1. I have an endless love for all things Sharks and the JAWS ride almost made me cry, I was in HS.
2. I'm a bit of a homebody.
3. As a child I enjoyed making my closet a place where I'd read.
4. Gene Simmons & Steve Tyler are my not so secret crushes.
5. When I have a bath I make it a huge ritual and a glass of wine is a requirement.
6. I think it'd be so much to be a Bounty Hunter.
7. I've just taken a gel nail course and absolutely love it!

8 comments:

Heidenkind said...

Thank you, Lisa! And I had no idea no loved sharks. :)

Melissa said...

I love ritualized baths. Bubble bath and candles and a good book are all must haves. :-D Thanks for the award!

♥ Lisa ♥ said...

Your welcome! Shark Week is a sacred week in my house and still, to this day, when I go on the JAWS ride I get scared. *chuckles*

Melissa - Yes, candles are a must and I like the bath bombs from LUSH as well.

Thanks for the comments!

Allison said...

Thanks so much!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Congrats again!! I love Jaws too! One of my fave movies and I loved the ride. The ride scared me the first time I rode it back in grade school too!

♥ Lisa ♥ said...

Jessica, JAWS is a fabulous movie and I never get tired of watching the series. I just recently found pictures of the ride dry while they were working on it and still found it frightening. In fact, I think it's more scary knowing how deep certain section are, should that boat (referring to the ride in Universal Orlando) ever fall off it's tracks I'm going to be freaking out. *chuckles*

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have guessed Gene Simmons is one of your fantasy men!
I love shark week too though I usually end up with nightmares afterwards.

♥ Lisa ♥ said...

Crystal! *squishes* Yes, apparently I like 'em a bit old and dirty. Looking forward to Family Jewels starting up again o A&E.

I do tend to get the nightmares post Shark-week and during that week. But I can't seem to stop watching!