CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Bro Code - Barney Stinson


Specials
TITLE: The Bro Code

AUTHOR: Barney Stinson, Matt Kuhn

SUMMARY: Everyone''s life is governed by an internal code of conduct. Some call it morality. Others call it religion. But Bros in the know call this holy grail the Bro Code.

Historically a spoken tradition passed from one generation to the next, the official code of conduct for Bros appears here in its published form for the first time ever. By upholding the tenets of this sacred and legendary document, any dude can learn to achieve Bro-dom. - From Publisher

REVIEW: Everything you've ever wanted to know about being a "bro". The legend - wait for it - dary book was out of this world awesome! I absolutely adore the TV show "How I Met Your Mother" and this book, which has been mentioned more than once was, was everything I had hoped for.

I feel as though I am now fully equipped to handle being a wing-woman and can easily spot a true bro and a faux bro.

For those of you that are fans of the show or Neil Patrick Harris I cannot state enough that you MUST read this and also get the audio book.

RATING: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

To see more books I've read and reviewed, plan on reading or currently reading please check out my Shelfari

No comments: