CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Alive

My endless apologies for not updating, even a quick fly-by post should've occurred. Way back in November I discovered I was pregnant (very exciting) with our second child, the only problem is the first 3 months are spent in a state of constant nauseousness. Oddly, I couldn't handle even the thought of reading. Mostly I spent the time on the couch watching lots of E! tv (those Kardashian's are addictive) and counting down the days until I'd start to feel human again. Once I was feeling like an actual person there was so much back-log of real life stuff to get taken care of that all reading and blogging was pushed to the side. However, at that point I really should have left a quick note explaining my absence.

I am back now and will start with my reviews again. Of course, they may be a little more sparse, especially once the baby arrives (July).

I have missed you all, missed reading and writing reviews and finding more books to read. I will update my 2010 reading list, however there won't be any reviews for those books. Thanks for the understanding and for sticking around!

No comments: